Sunday 25 January 2015

Week 4

Harry Potter
2/56 Ralston Drive
Silicon Grove NSW 2000
M: 0401 101 010
Bill_clinton@email.com 


29 December 2010

Mr William Chan

Personnel Manager
Wong And Lim Consulting
PO Box 583
Kwai Chung
Kowloon

Dear Mr Chan 


Analyst/Programmer position

I am writing to apply for the Analyst/Programmer position, as advertised on the Silicon Grove website.

I am an enthusiastic and high-achieving Master of Computer Science student who has completed a Bachelor of Computer Science. I have exceptional technical and analytical skills, with experience in software development, data analysis, database management, information system support, security, network and server support, business analysis, enterprise application integration, program configuration, testing and evaluation, which I have gained in various analyst/programmer roles. 

My skills also encompass ICT project support and strategy, ICT procurement and contract management, client liaison and relationship management – skills which I developed during my time at Cybersphere. These experiences were invaluable in allowing me to develop and apply my skills in a professional context. 

I am eager to pursue a successful career in IT, and the Silicon Grove position is perfectly aligned with my skills and interests. I hope to find challenging and fulfilling work that will allow me to further my expertise while working within a team and growing with the organisation. 

You will find me to be a positive, motivated, and hard-working person who is keen to learn and contribute. My technical skills are combined with excellent communication skills that allow me to work effectively and positively and get along well with others. 

I believe that I have the right skills and experience to be a great fit for this position. My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further. 

Yours sincerely
  HArry
(Harry Potter)

17 comments:

  1. The tittle for analyst/programmer postition it have to move beside . (Harry Potter) not in bracket , usually like this , HARRY POTTER .must be in bold okay ! ☺ overall , good essay !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tittle for analyst/programmer postition it have to move beside . (Harry Potter) not in bracket , usually like this , HARRY POTTER .must be in bold okay ! ☺ overall , good essay !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Resume now you can work with me...(Joking)
    mainly your Resume is ok but you need to check the grammar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Address: the email should be in your resume so is unnecessary to have it there.
    Title: unclear, it should be like this eg:"Job Application For the Post of An Analyst/Programmer".
    Closure: Include the word "interview".
    Enclosure: you didn't mention about your resume and certificates.
    Signature: no need for the brackets for your name and all must be capitalized.
    Fonts: Arial 12 spaced by 1.5. Honestly i need to magnify my browser just to see the written address.
    Overview: good but needs some improvisation ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just improve your grammar .. overall good essay ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know how to comment your letter...but one thing I want to say is your title format is wrong,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. at "your sincerely" pls insert koma

    ReplyDelete
  10. good work...I think I don't know how to comment....

    ReplyDelete
  11. good work...I think I don't know how to comment....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good! but your name does't have to put in bracket..just bold your name make sure that all in capital latter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the title of the letter doesn`t have to put in the middle of the letter.Just justify to the left of the letter same as address and the body of the letter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work bro .. keep it going ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Akmal, please delete the name (Harry Potter) under the address of the sender. It must not include the name of the person writing the letter. Name of the sender is only mentioned after your signature. Overall, good cover letter!

    ReplyDelete