Sunday 25 January 2015

Week 3

Write's address :

Room 354, Block 6
Model Village
North Point
Hong KongPhone: 24862893
Mobile: 95427415
E-mail: www654@hkinternet.com

Date : 20 January 2013

Receiver's address :

Mr William Chan
Personnel Manager
Wong And Lim Consulting
PO Box 583
Kwai Chung
Kowloon

Salutation : Dear Mr Chan

Subject Line :

Application for the Post of Management Trainee

Opening :

I am writing to apply for the post of Management Trainee, which was advertised on the Student Affairs Office notice board of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University on 18 January 2013.

Content :

My working experience at Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English. I also have fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and can therefore work in mainland China.

Closing :

I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the mobile phone number given above. I look forward to meeting you.

Complimentary Closure : Yours sincerely

Signature Block : Akmal Hariz bin Hamdan



No comments:

Post a Comment